Duration: 3 days
This course is aimed at: Users and template managers from different business areas, particularly:
- Project staff who are responsible for creating and adding templates during the implementation of XFT Document Composer
- Users and customers who want to gain some initial insights into the capabilities of XFT Document Composer
- Users and customers who want to learn how to manage templates in XFT Document Composer
Essential knowledge: Good practical experience with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel (version 2010 or higher)
Recommended knowledge: Knowledge of SAP Basis
Goals: After taking part in this course, you will be able to use all standard functions of XFT Document Composer and create and manage templates.
- Creating and editing documents using Form Dashboard, and a step-by-step guide on forms
- Creating templates using Mapping Editor
- Attaching new templates and maintaining existing templates using Template Manager
- Managing attachments using Template Manager and adding attachments to templates
Software release: XFT Add-on Suite 4.80
Please note: Knowledge of ABAP is not required for this course.
The training courses are only in German.